Terms and Conditions
1. Maritime rules are observed: This is important for the safety of passengers and the vessel.
2. Cancellation of charter: The cancellation terms are summarized as follows: if you cancel less than 7 days before the predetermined date, you will be charged 100% of the amount, while if you cancel more than 7 days before, 50% of the amount will be retained. You should be cautious about these cancellation terms as you may be charged even if you cancel in a timely manner.
3. Change of destination: The company may change the original destination of the cruise at any time if weather conditions allow. This can be either disadvantageous or advantageous for you depending on the desired destination.
4. Boarding time: It is important to arrive on time as the cruise will depart at the originally scheduled time, regardless of any passenger arrival delays. You should take this into account to avoid missing the time you have allocated for the cruise.
5. Cancellation due to weather conditions: The company may cancel excursions at any time due to weather conditions for the safety of passengers and vessels. This is something you should consider as there may be changes or cancellations to the cruise itinerary due to weather conditions.
6. Liability for damages: If damage is caused to the company’s property, you as the customer are responsible for covering the full replacement amount. You should be careful and take care of the company’s property during the cruise.
7. Alcohol consumption restrictions: If customers exceed the permitted alcohol consumption limit and are found in a state of intoxication, the captain has the right to terminate the excursion. This is done for the safety and well-being of all passengers and the smooth operation of the vessel.
8. Prohibited items: The transportation of weapons, explosives, contraband, drugs, or any prohibited items is prohibited during the cruise. This is done for the safety of all passengers and the protection of the crew and vessel.
Fees and payments
1. Payment methods: Sea Passion Yachting does not accept checks. To confirm the reservation, a 50% deposit of the total booking amount is required. Full payment must be made prior to the charter.
2. In the case of a bank transfer, a copy of the transaction must be submitted. If you choose to pay by credit card, a banking fee of 3% will be added to the total payment amount. This covers the bank charges associated with processing the credit card transaction.
3. Price changes: Prices may change depending on the changes requested by the customer. There may be additional charges or adjustments to the price depending on the choices made.
The above terms and conditions are intended to ensure a smooth and safe experience for all passengers and the protection of the vessel and customers. If you have any doubts or questions, we recommend contacting Sea Passion Yachting for further clarification.